Tuesday, September 7, 2010

STARTING SCHOOL !!!

I AM STARTING SCHOOL SEPTEMBER 13 !!!
I am Sooooooo Excited ! It's a full time course from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Monday - Friday. For Hair. It's a 9 month program so i graduate next year summer time.
It's gonna be stressful because i also need to work and maintain myself and also do school full time. BUT I DONT CARE ! i'm really really excited !!
Can't be young and preform forever. Everything only lasts for so long until it all fades away. So i'm finally gonna go back to school. It's the second best school in all of canada for hair. They do hair shows and place me in a salon after i graduate for work.
I think i'm just more excited for the fact i won't be in the club as much or working as much. I LOVE DOING HAIR !! Alot of people say hairdressers dont make alot of money, but i really dont care because i LOVE DOING HAIR !!
I already have some certificates for hair extension courses and the equipment for majority types of hair extensions. So now i just need my hairdressing licence to start professionally practicing.

2 comments: